Access Your Health Information
The patient portal provides you with secure online access to:
- View your health information in one place, at any time, including:
- – Lab Results
- – Visit Summaries – Medications
- Download and share your health
information with caregivers, physicians and loved ones.
View the step-by-step enrollment video >
Send Us a Secure Message
With the patient portal, you can contact us any time about non-urgent topics like:
- Scheduling appointments and cancellations
- Diagnostics preparation instructions
- Questions about lab results
- Medications and side effects
Learn how to use the Message Center >
Do not use the Message Center for emergencies. Please contact us directly, or call 911.
For questions about your care send us a secure message or contact us:
Fox Valley Hematology & Oncology.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Discover Trusted Information
About Your Condition and Care
The patient portal is an excellent resource for learning more about your condition and managing side effects. Visit the Education section to browse or search for information specific to your condition, including:
- Treatment summaries with common side effects and ways to minimize them
- Easy-to-read condition overviews from the American Cancer Society
- A variety of informative and helpful articles from CURE Magazine
My Care Plus Patient Enrollment Video
View the video below for step-by-step guidance to enroll today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I access My Care Plus on my mobile device?
Yes. My Care Plus is optimized for use on smartphones, providing you with convenient and secure access to:
- View and search for clinical education and articles
- Access the Message Center to contact us
- View your personal health information
When can I access my lab results?
Your lab results will be available on My Care Plus once your doctor has reviewed and released them. Option to include timing.
If I send a secure message to my care team, when should I anticipate a response?
Messages are monitored during office hours. We will make every effort to respond within 24 hours.
Forgot your patient portal user name or password?
Click Forgot your Password? or Forgot your User Name? to recover them.
My Care Plus Support
Contact us online or via phone 855.887.6788 (toll free) Monday through Friday,
10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (EST)